Thursday 12 January 2017

Express + React SPA + JWT + MongoDB. How?

Hello folks!I have been playing with Node for some months now and have understanding of RESTful design among other things. In order to improve my skills I am wondering to build a webapp (SPA) written in React that will have a user login system (using Google OAuth) however I have some questions. I was thinking to write an API in node obviously with CORS enabled and will I need JWT for authentication? I am also confused about managing the routes for both Express and React. Now I am not entirely sure if this is how people do it (or what the industry standard is) so I am looking for some guidance as to what should be my course of action. Please help me.Thank you in advance!

Submitted January 12, 2017 at 09:22PM by nodejs_guy79872546

No comments:

Post a Comment