Saturday 14 November 2015

Suggestions on architecture/ libraries to use to consume an API and store in DB

The app I want to make is a bit more involved but the server side, which I want to start and finish first will do this.Pull data from an OAuth REST Api.Store the raw result into database.Pull data from different Rest Endpoints to get information relating to the first pull, store in database.Pull all this information from the database and store a data structure that is more clear on the data I care about.Create Rest Endpoints exposing this new data.Create some kind of timer that goes through and checks a particular query and notify the user.Essentially this app will allow the user to create a query and the app will notify them when those conditions are met.The last bullet point is a complete unknown to me.I was thinking of using - Node - Typescript - Grunt - SequelizeAs the main stack for the server. Any suggestions for architecture or frameworks I should look into?

Submitted November 13, 2015 at 04:35PM by envinyater

No comments:

Post a Comment