Monday 23 November 2015

Express based boilerplate

I'm looking at Express (+ Node + MongoDB) for a possible candidate to replace the current structure of an (unfinished) project of mine.The different pieces (Express modules) seem to be able to fit my needs, but I was wondering if there is some project/boilerplate I could use as a base/starting point. Please note that I'm not looking for a framework (be it Derby, MEAN, Koa or others). I want to stay with the basics because the main reason of the rewrite itself is because the framework I am/was using is getting slowly abandoned.My basic needs are:Device detection (via UA, different layouts/templates would be rendered for each type of device)Multilanguage support / language detectionLogin/logout using custom user data and 3rd party services (Facebook, Twitter, etc...)

Submitted November 23, 2015 at 08:29PM by alexandernst

No comments:

Post a Comment