Sunday 21 July 2019

Need help with Facebook auth.

Hello everyone,​I am trying to implement facebook auth on express react project of mine. I am using passport-facebook, but not able to make it work. Tried various of method found on stackoverflow/github/forums, tried passport-facebook-token strategy as well.​One thing that I have managed is to get information of user from facebook, but after that authenticating user to access other routes is the problem, problem that I have encountered mainly is when sign up is successful but during the sign in in console I get status code 401, i do not know why.​Maybe there there is someone who has done this before and can share snippet of the code or at least working structure, how in theory I should write a code to make facebook auth work on my project.​Thank you in advance

Submitted July 21, 2019 at 08:16PM by Garywil

No comments:

Post a Comment