Tuesday 30 July 2019

Advice regarding web hosting service for SSR React.js SPA

Hi folks, I'm a frontend developer and sometimes I like to mess around with Node.js, I have this project for a relatively simple server-side-rendered spa built with React.js, I have worked with simple backend Node.js code before but mainly just for fun, I've never actually deployed a Node.js application on the web, so I'm not so sure how I should go about it, I've heard there's a few types of web hosting services available: Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated server hosting, Cloud hosting, Managed hosting and Colocation, but I really have no idea what kind of hosting service I would need to build this simple SSR SPA website, nor what provider I should go for. Do you guys have any advice regarding that? A few friends of mine recommended me this Scaleway and this HostMach service, what do you guys think?​Thanks!

Submitted July 30, 2019 at 07:41PM by Lhaer

No comments:

Post a Comment