Friday 14 July 2017

So much information. Nodejs has been fun, but exhausting. Help.

Been creating some basic projects with node.js and all it's fun packages. I really need some advice. There is SO MUCH INFORMATION. WUT DO?I'm just having a tough time making myself employable. I'm following the tutorials and such. Only to find out lots of them are bloated and not even close to production standards...There is too many scrubs putting out tutorials and it's making learning tough. I remember playing with c++ back in 2009 and it was pretty straight forward and great tutorials (at the time).My point is this: Can you give me some ideas what I NEED to be learning to get a job in this industry?Its' friday and i'm drunk and high trying to learn programming.love it so far. Back in the day I used c++ and contributed as much as i could on an open source project. I had an absolute blast with the team and tech. I get that same feeling with web dev, but the crazy amount of information and rapid pace makes it discouraging.TLDR; Web dev is wild. Miss late 2000s. Help with backend information please?

Submitted July 15, 2017 at 06:06AM by WonxyTime

No comments:

Post a Comment