Tuesday 25 July 2017

Heroku and multiple apps?

Hi there!So it's my first steps in the world of nodejs and I'm ready to host my app.I read that Heroku was pretty good, so I looked into it.So it seems to be 1 dyno per app? It get expensive fast for my small project.What I need to host : - Angular Landing page - Angular Transaction web app - A little ETL app made with nodejs. (extract data from a zip file taken in a ftp and upload it to nosql database)Can I do all of this on the same Dyno? There won't be much traffic early (and probably ever).I could probably make one app with the landing page and the transaction web app, and the ETL won't require web input.Should I use multiple hobby dyno? Or go with 1 hobby dyno and host it all on the same.I'm asking this question there cause I don't know what kind of ressources require Nodejs.Also if you have anything else then Heroku that you use, I'm open!

Submitted July 25, 2017 at 02:20PM by Kardiamond

No comments:

Post a Comment