Friday 14 July 2017

Node best practices?

Coming from a Java background where everything had its place and there exists a rough standard for development for everyone, I'm kinda struggling to develop apps well with NodeJS.Now I must mention that I genuinely despise Javascript, but slowly I've been coming to terms with it - especially that I have no choice :P So as part of my conquest of Javascript I've chosen to focus on Node, Express, and Angular.So far I've been able to quickly develop an Express application with a SPA app on the front that pulls front-end dependencies(Angular and Bootstrap) from CDNS. NBD, pretty old stuff you might say!However now I want to do it better.SOOOO....How do I manage my front-end dependencies?Given there are many project structures, whats the most common?What's your Ideal development toolchain/process?Any other best practices?I'm sure they'll be lots on this one!cheers!

Submitted July 14, 2017 at 05:10PM by officialpatterson

No comments:

Post a Comment