Saturday 15 July 2017

How do I start in this pile of unsorted Javascript frameworks and tutorials?

I am a young and new web developer and I got super interested in Node and how it uses javascript for the backend and generally speeds up web apps and a million of other benefits of learning it. But I just cannot grasp one thing - where the hell do I start? We got front-end frameworks, back-end, front-end and more back-end.I have previously self taught myself C++, C#, Java and they are all straightforward, with their own libraries and apis. But with Node it's a whole different story, let's say I pick React for the front-end, then what the heck do I pick for the back-end? The old articles suggest, that, the newer ones say that use whatever you want. But how can I choose, if I am in a room with a bunch of books, that cover pretty much the same thing in their own unique way.tl;dr - Frustrated with the insane amounts of content and frameworks for Node and looking for an answer on where to begin in this mess.

Submitted July 15, 2017 at 02:53PM by PaulyTime

No comments:

Post a Comment