Tuesday 18 July 2017

[HELP] MVC with Express Generator

Hey all,I'm looking for any and all clarification, assistance, and/or resources to use as a newbie when trying to follow the MVC pattern while also using Express Generator.As this is Reddit I fully expect someone to correct me if I state something wrong, in fact I look forward to it.To my understanding when using Express Generator the app structure provided doesn't really use the MVC pattern. My logic pretty much lives with my routes. I'd need to add a controllers folder to handle the interactions with the models? Also, is this where business logic should be kept as well?I guess my question is when i have a structure like Express Generator and then throw in controllers, what logic should live where? What about my routes?I know this is super vague and probably subjective in nature, but i appreciate all feedback.

Submitted July 18, 2017 at 02:23PM by therealhenrywinkler

No comments:

Post a Comment