Friday 21 July 2017

Could Use Some Guidance Regarding HTTP-Request/WebSocket Scenario

Hi all,My goal is straightforward. I have a script ABC that produces the result XYZ only when entered in the console of website 123. AFAIK this website does not have specific code in it that allows others to connect and retrieve data (so socket.io is out of the question).I've tried a Websocket connection, but it keeps on failing (according to http://ift.tt/1u59RQK, the website isn't even allowing the connection, so not a fault in my code). Currently messing around with HTTP-Request. Is there some sort of library or npm module I could install that would help me out here?Basically, what's the best way to code my node.js file to send script ABC to website 123, and then retrieve the result XYZ and log it in my client-side console?Thanks in advance for any tips.

Submitted July 21, 2017 at 09:13PM by SaudFraud

No comments:

Post a Comment