Wednesday 19 July 2017

Confused on where to go with learning Node

My introduction to node was Colt's Web Developer Bootcamp course. After doing that and feeling relatively confident, I decided to continue with Learn Node course by Wes Bos. After only a few videos I realized that the way Node was written in those two courses was very different (I'm guessing that's because Colt's course is older). I also dislike the fact that Wes' course includes so many files that he wrote before the course, making me feel kinda lost and not very competent. I'm about 15 videos in and I feel like if I started writing a new website myself, I wouldn't be able to transfer those skills because I don't have the same helper files that he wrote.After that I decided to check some other resources for learning Node. Most of them were older so I'm worried that they'll be outdated just like Colt's course (which I'm not even sure if it's outdated because my only Node experiences are those two courses).What are your opinions on this? Where do I go from here? Thanks for reading.

Submitted July 19, 2017 at 05:53PM by bsp952

No comments:

Post a Comment