Sunday 23 July 2017

Alternative to Swagger API generation/documentation?

Package: http://ift.tt/2uqqIGN wondering if any of you know of any potentially better alternatives to Swagger, I've tried this out and it is pretty cool being able to generate paths as I update the documentation, then building out from there, although I do not want to fully commit unless I know of other alternatives that are able to do the same thing functionally.So far the only issues I got out of this was:The autogenerator is out of date and ends up using outdated configs which can make the app non functionalIt does not support async functions properly (throwing an error within an Async function gives an unhandled catch error)Documentation isn't that great on certain features (i.e. defining auth methods e.g. bearer tokens)

Submitted July 24, 2017 at 03:08AM by cruzcontrol56

No comments:

Post a Comment