Monday 20 March 2017

Got an interview on Wednesday, what should I expect?

This weekend was a cool event at my university where 7-8 companies where looking for students that could work for them (internships during the summer, part-time or maybe full who knows ). There was some big names like amazon and some guys that I've never heard of them, but one of them had a banner that looked too good to be true (in a world of PHP, I've never thought this would happen): NodeJS, Express, React, Redux, MongoDB, React-Native and stuffs like that instantly made me get in talk with them. They also had a small conference like the others as well to present what they do ;)They call me to visit them for a discussion about node js, what should I expect them to ask me? Keep in mind that I'm not gonna go full time, I still wanna graduate, but I don't know when I'll get another chance like this, especially with node.js.

Submitted March 20, 2017 at 05:19PM by shark1337

No comments:

Post a Comment