Wednesday 29 March 2017

What should I expect as a node js developer?

First of all, I'm a first yeard student who likes to code almost all the time. So far I enjoy working with node js and golang. I've managed to get in touch with a company who's mainly based on node js. From the interview I've seen that they like express, mongo and redux and they also showed me some mobile apps with react native..I haven't really worked in production so far and they didn't tell me what they really do.. What should I expect for the first day, basically I've no idea what I'm gonna do. I'm more on the backend than frontend, but working with react is a pleasure as well ;). Looking to hear some experiences from other users here :)

Submitted March 29, 2017 at 09:07PM by shark1337

No comments:

Post a Comment