Saturday 25 March 2017

Need suggestions for a redis host

HiI am hosting my app on Google Cloud and am looking for a redis host.I am using redis as a session store and will include at most 4 of my variables ( strings <20 length ). I am hoping to get about 5000 unique visitors. The site will be live for about a week only. RedisLabs has free plan for 25MB but i dont know if it will be enough. Their $4 plan may be defintely enough but is billed by the month.Bitnami Redis on GCloud has a ~$5 plan which is billed by the second but I have zero experience with it. I am used to redis labs. Will it be as easy ? Is there any performance issues ?I am making a Que/Ans site for my university therefore funds are not given and all of it is coming from my pocket

Submitted March 25, 2017 at 03:18PM by abkibaarnsit

No comments:

Post a Comment