So I'm working thru tutorials and installing NVM is giving me a problem.It's installed, but when I open a new terminal, it won't run. I have to CD and run this script: export NVM_DIR="$HOME/.nvm" [ -s "$NVM_DIR/nvm.sh" ] && . "$NVM_DIR/nvm.sh" # This loads nvmSo it clearly needs to set the path and I don't know how to set this as a default. I know in DOS you can setup command in an autoexec.bat or some other files that you can run.IDK how to do this under macOS terminal.I don't need it that often, but I want to understand how to setup the path for this.Can someone also tell my how to list the env vars? DOS used to be SET, and you can issue commands in a batch file like SET PATH=%PATH%+...IDK the commands under bash.
Submitted September 17, 2020 at 09:39AM by KarlJay001
No comments:
Post a Comment