I have an axios request which is inside of an async function. Basically what it does is sends a POST request with data to a website. In order to change the data that I want to send I just pass in different Params to the async function, which works for me now because I can hard code it since I am the one writing the code.I’d like to be able to pass in the parameters from an interface and then click some sort of save button which will then write the async function into another file with parameters that the user passed in eg:name, email etc. The user would be able to write as many of these functions as they want and then choose to run them all at the same time.Is this possible? If so is there anywhere that I can be pointed to in order to learn how I would structure something like this.PS: I don’t currently use react but I am aware that I will need to use something like it when I create the ui
Submitted September 19, 2020 at 02:09PM by Winner-Popular
No comments:
Post a Comment