Monday, 11 November 2019

Need constant motivation and practice daily learning

Hi all, I am a PHP developer having exp of around 2 years. I am looking for a change in career. So I have decided to learn node js followed by Javascript. What the problem is I loose my motivation, mind(after my working hours) to keep on learning and developing my skills. What I think is I am alone. I would like to learn with other people like me to stay motivated. Whenever I sit to learn, there should be always some people around me(online) to bring a motivation of learning. I need to communicate, share , collaborate, work, gett feedback and stay up to date. I need to chat or post something whenever I need to clarify or talk something instantly(not like stackoverflow) with other people. Like a community of people I should start doing projects as learning progresses. Is there any platform or community like this? Please let me know.

Submitted November 11, 2019 at 09:36AM by KeyboardScript

No comments:

Post a Comment