Sunday 24 February 2019

PIRPLE - Stay Clear

So, apparently the owner Leslie Lewis doesn't know how to run a business. Normally, when users ask questions, they'll get answers, so long as they're within reason of course. However, that's not the case for Leslie. See attached photo from reddit user bishoymelek. In my own personal experience dealing with them, I witnessed their own support staff make statements that they had a hard time converting site visitors to customers. I then emailed them through their contact form stating I had some suggestions on how they could change some things to make their product more appealing to potential customers. Ignored for almost a week, I was tweeting to them on their Twitter channel about something else and made a statement that I was still awaiting a response for an email I had sent them about suggestions I had. I was told "You will continue to wait *insert 5 laughing emojis*". I replied that if they didn't want to listen to suggestions that customers had about how to improve their business, then it is their loss. Then they replied with something stupid about it being my loss or something like that, then more laughing emojis. I was then instantly banned from their platform.​It's clear that they don't care about anything but bringing in money, and it's clear that they don't know how to run a business. Thinkific is the third platform (that I know of) that they are hosting their content on. Deep searches through Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, and reverse image searches can't even find a Leslie Lewis that matches the profile found @ SkillShare. Clearly, for whatever reason, if Leslie is even his actual name, he wants to hide. Don't give them your money. Plus, their courses are outdated anyway, but they try to push the content off as brand new.https://www.skillshare.com/profile/Leslie-Lewis/7653916

Submitted February 25, 2019 at 01:05AM by engineertdog

No comments:

Post a Comment