Saturday, 4 July 2020

What would you like to learn more about?

I’ve been doing a ton of Node for a while now for work and personal projects. With some extra free time now in quarantine, I’m hoping to start writing blog posts and making YouTube videos about programming, starting with Node. Obviously, all the courses, tutorials, and posts will be free since I’m not doing this for money. I’m curious to see, what are some of the topics that y’all would like to learn more about? In the beginning, the format will mostly be blog posts and YouTube videos.Some topics that I’m thinking of:Making a (GraphQL) APIProduction ready serverless APICI/CDVarious tools in GCP, AWS, AzureDocker + NodeMost of these topics are for beginners, but I’m open to more “advanced” (it’s only advanced because you haven’t done it yet) topics as well like networking, generators, testing frameworks, etc..Let me know if there’s something that you’re interested in and I can consider starting with that!

Submitted July 05, 2020 at 07:26AM by cscq12

No comments:

Post a Comment