Saturday, 4 July 2020

npm install and npm run devFast errors

Everything looks fine after npm install except for this message:found 277 low severity vulnerabilities run `npm audit fix` to fix them, or `npm audit` for details' I tried npm audit and got this message:found 277 low severity vulnerabilities in 956 scanned packages 277 vulnerabilities require manual review. See the full report for details. I'm not going to do the npm audit fix option but is this a problem?Also, after running npm run devFast I got this:+ 23 hidden modules ERROR in ./js/scripts.js Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'slick-carousel' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\learnwp\wp-content\themes\fictionaluniversity\js' @ ./js/scripts.js 3:0-35 i 「wdm」: Failed to compile. Error from chokidar (C:\): Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, lstat 'C:\hiberfil.sys' Error from chokidar (C:\): Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, lstat 'C:\pagefile.sys' Error from chokidar (C:\): Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, lstat 'C:\swapfile.sys' I never installed nodejs before so I'm lost as to what to do. Any ideas? I'm on Windows 10 and my localhost is running via XAMPP.

Submitted July 05, 2020 at 03:00AM by kernix

No comments:

Post a Comment