Hello guys as the title states its been about three years since I last touched a line of code or even read up on any webdev stuff. I left software development mostly because of burnout but I am back feeling refreshed and willing to learn again. I am self taught and I want to create a list of things I should re-learn/catch up on before diving into development again.I kept up with webdev for a few years and developed a couple of side projects most notably was a content aggregator with user accounts, comments, text search, etc etc. It mostly used mongoose/mongo db, and express as the foundation. Might be a bit of a silly question but are these still relevant and supported? Last time i developed anything if I remember correctly ES7 or ES6 was something people were looking forward to. What does the JS ecosystem look like to day? has it even changed that much?I know my question isn't very well defined (no pun intended) so let me rephrase it to a more solid question. If you were to give advice to someone starting backend development using javascript in 2020, what technologies would you advice them to learn?
Submitted July 04, 2020 at 11:27PM by leboi22
No comments:
Post a Comment