Hi guys,I want to build a micro service to keep user data and create an API on top to manage that.And I was wandering what would be the best DB storage for this?To give you some background, I am a frontend developer and have been using Node primarily to stub data in order to develop the UI while the backend guys develop their stuff. So I know how Node works (let's say not a full newbie with it) but my experience with databases is VERY limited.If anything, I've been using Mongo from time to time and have zero experience with relational databases.Now - excluding the time to learn a new technology (for example SQL), as I am willing to do that and invest the time and effort - what DB would you recommend?The choice seem to be endless.
Submitted February 07, 2019 at 10:09PM by v-s-g
No comments:
Post a Comment