Tuesday, 11 December 2018

Using Node.js for .php web page alternative?

I moved to Node because of the ease NPM offer. I made a website with React.js, but it really is not suiting my purposes well. I want to go back to the typical LAMP stack flow, but with Node.js. How can I get the effect of server-side .php page rendering effect with Node.js?​With .php, I liked how I could put the server side code at the top. Like first updating a page view count on the database. After that, I could type plain HTML and insert some PHP code like between elements.​With express router, is it possible to res.send() an html file that is rendered on the server? Perhaps the router reads the post data {clientData: "2JJ1"} and inserts that between paragraph tags.​Excuse me if this sounds silly.

Submitted December 11, 2018 at 01:44PM by 2JJ1

No comments:

Post a Comment