Saturday 21 April 2018

Web Dev as Partner for Meme Website

Greetings! I hope you are fine and doing good.tl;dr: I am looking for a web developer to partner up with for a meme website which I wanted to get built but never got to since 2 years. You just make website and I do traffic,hosting and domain etc and we share revenue.I started searching for ways on how to earn money online july 2012. I am not sure if it was worth it or not or it would be in the future but it has ruined my student career. After a year I finally got my payment (regrettably and unfortunately) by using a blackhat method. After 4 years of searching for an efficient way of earning (whitehat style) money online I concluded that the best and most effective choice was to do it with a website. In the timespan of those 4 years, I never earned much and whatever I earned was by using fraud methods and was blinded by that money but I'm just making excuses.The best bet was to now make a meme website that could become profitable in my mind, sure it may not be such an easy pie but I was and still am ready to put in time and effort. Like I said I did not earn much and whatever I had earned was just used for food.I had invested and wasted money in facebook page ads which amounted to 500$. Then I looked for 9gag and memecenter clones and soon enough found one. I spent that 500$ on that script and added features and improvements but then suddenly I realized that I had made a big mistake.I knew if i had to make it work, make it big it had to be unique and fresh idea and not some exact copycat crap. I asked for professional developers and the starting price was 1500$. I was bummed on how and where could I gather that much. It was impossible for me but I still managed to collect roughly another 500$ somehow. I went for the cheap guys and someone from reddit scammed me 190$ as upfront payment, then paid 230$ for a basic version which was made up on shitty raw code and the remaining got locked in paypal. You could say I wasted near 1700-1800$ on this thing.Now I dont have any money, only this phone that could go for 150$ max. If I were to start having a job then it will take me 12-15 months to accumulate 1500$ for the website. Or I could find a partner developer for this project and we could share the revenue according to our terms. You just need to make the website, I will handle the rest like traffic,domain, hosting etc.Dont tell me to get a job, I will be getting one in a month or two.Dont tell me to learn programming because I will not have time for it once I start my job.and yeah this is last repost.

Submitted April 22, 2018 at 02:23AM by blacktea01

No comments:

Post a Comment