Monday 16 April 2018

[Suggestions] Create and manage Google Form through NodeJS app

My use-case is the following: Desktop app using Electron and React; The user may create a Google Form through the app, possibly through my own crafted interface, or displaying the webview inside the app, with limited controls (I would like to avoid having to open a web page if possible). Said form is then sent by email to contacts, and the app periodically checks for new submissions to display them in the dashboard.However Google Form is rather convoluted on this point. For starters there doesn't seem to be an API for this unless you go through AppScript, and as of now I'm very unclear about what I can and cannot do with it.What I'm looking for mostly is pointers; The online form doesn't necessarily need to be Google's, as I'm rather put off by the lack of a proper JS API. It does need to come without limitations however, as this is meant as a free app.Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Submitted April 16, 2018 at 12:41PM by Unforgiven-wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment