Wednesday 18 April 2018

Not sure of search terms...

So, being 100% honest I haven't been able to search much due to not really knowing how to search for this.Basically, I have a 'success' page that is rendered once a user is successfully created. This page is routed to '/register/success'.I don't want this page to be accessible unless it's rendered through the user creation process on '/register'.I realize that sessions could be an answer, however, I don't want the user to have to be logged in for this due to them probably not having a login since they're creating a new user, which itself should only be accessible when not logged in.Are sessions the way to go with this? If not, that kind of stuff can I search up to get this functionality?Thank you!

Submitted April 18, 2018 at 05:30PM by Jonny15T

No comments:

Post a Comment